Rajasthan wildlife tour
Duration : 06 Nights / 07 Days
Destination Covered : Delhi - Agra / Bharatpur - Ranthambhore - Jaipur
01 Day – Arrival in Delhi
Upon arrival in Delhi airport or Railway station will pick up you our company representative then transfer t Hotel and relax. after visit Incluing the Old Delhi. Visit the world-famous Red Fort, Jama Masjid, New Delhi is famous for its wide, tree-lined avenues, parks, skylines and historical monuments) including Rashtrapati Bhawan (the official residence of the president of India), India Gate. Overnight at Hotel
02 Day – Agra / Bharatpur
In the morning take breakfast then drive for Bharatpur on the way visit Agra (Taj Mahal) after visiting the Taj Mahal then drive for Bharatpur. Bharatpur Bird sanctuary is home of diversity of habitats and home of over 350 species of birds have been recorded in the Sanctuary and in just this short visit we are likely to see about 50 of them. Among these will be an unequalled array of wetland species, a great variety of vultures, eagles, falcons and owls, plus numerous small land birds. As well as birds, the Sanctuary has an excellent variety of wild animals. Nilgai (blue bull), Sambar and Spotted Deer, Wild Boar, Asiatic Jackal and two species of mongoose are all common, and this is one of the few places in India where the rare Fishing Cat may be seen. Overnights stay at Bharatpur Hotel
03 Day – Ranthambhore NP
In the morning take breakfast then visit Bird Sanctuary after visit drive for Ranthambhore NP, arrive and check in to Hotel and relax. And in the evening visit Ranthambhore Fort and Ganesh Temple etc. Overnight at Hotel.
04 Day – Ranthambhore NP
In the morning take morning jungle safari on sharing basis by canter or jeep for 03 hrs then after visiting the jungle activities back to Hotel and relax. have Breakfast and Lunch in the Leisure. After the Lunch go for Afternoon Jungle safari and evening back to Hotel and relax. Dinner have to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
05 Day – Jaipur
In the morning take breakfast then drive for Jaipur and arrive and check in to Hotel and relax. And in the evening visit Birla temple, Albert hall etc. Overnight at Hotel.
06 Day – Jaipur
Early morning after breakfast drive to Amber Fort, Take the Elephant Safari at the Royal Amber Fort. Later proceed to visit the Jaigarh Fort which displays a beautiful mix of Mughal and Rajput styles of architecture. Another monument near the City Palace, Jantar Mantar, is the largest of the five observatories built by Sawai Jai Singh. Hawa Mahal the “place of wind” Later in the Evening visit Albert Hall, Birla Temple. You can also enjoy the walks in the Markets of the Pink City to enjoy the Heritage View of the City and to know the culture of us. Water Palace which was a resting place for the kings in past. Overnight in Hotel
07 Day – Jaipur and drop at Airport or Railway station
|Delhi||Hotel Avalon Courtyard|
|Bharatpur||Hotel Laxmi Niwas|
|Ranthambhore NP||Hotel RH Haveli or Similar|
|Jaipur||Hotel Traditional Heritage Haveli or Similar|
|Cost for 02 Pax||Rs 29500/- per person|
|Cost for 04 Pax||Rs 25000/- per person|
For two pax – Toyota Etios / Swift Dzire car
Fort 04 Pax – Toyota Innova car
Services included in my tour price:-
1. A nice and comfortable Air Condition car for you having sufficient space for your luggage also, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expenses.
2. This prices including Driver food and lodging.
3. Car will be with you from your arrival till your departure. Means I will give you Car for your pick up from Airport or Railway Station, transfer to hotel, for moving one city to another, for all cities inside sightseeing, many excursions which are on the way and dropping at Airport or Railway Station.
4. 01 Double -bed room in nice and clean condition with air conditioner and it also inclusive of all taxes and morning breakfast.
5. All the hotels mention above are subject to availability. If any one of them is sold out then same level of hotels is guaranteed.
6. Morning and evening Jungle safari on sharing basis by canter or Jeep at Ranthambhore National Park
7. In Ranthambhore where will provide Room, breakfast and dinner also
Services not included in my tour price:-
1. Entrance fee for the monuments visits are not included in the price
2. Guide services are also not included.
3. Dinner and lunch are not included in the price.
4. Elephant Safari are not included in the price.